Friday, November 26, 2010

Sinus Infection Epsom Salt

First snow!

I write for the first time from your office PC. I hope someone did not take it if consumption pagatissimo few minutes of my time writing business amenities that beyond the scope on which I write for 5 months now.
But today is a special day: it's snowing!
This morning when I went to go get the bus it was raining hard. After about twenty minutes through the window fogged up I saw a red car ... with the bonnet and the roof covered with a good amount of snow. Then I looked out through the cracks where the glass was wet past the gloved hand of the Muslim girl sitting next to me, the sidewalks were bleaching as the water was thickened, turning from a drop and bow.
When the bus arrived at Bridge of the Angels, that is, on the other side of the center of Vicenza and the office (that horrible word, stale, old, musty), have come down because I could not enjoy the this show. I like the snow makes me happy and I know that I should confine myself to stay in that room I felt condemned flocking to see, so I declined. Nothing is so far from one point to another in Vicenza, is very close.
Plus I had the Clarks because they are well on their sixth winter do not take a drop so I put a pair of hiking shoes (hiking boots the mica, the sole is similar in most of these are low) and I could go on secure.
Just a few steps after the umbrella was laden with snow, the course was wet and not whitewashing again but was enough to wait a while 'to see the cover paving stones a little at a time: more and more I went on the road grew white, like the machines and umbrellas and coats of people hunched to protect themselves. It was also felt the weight of snow on the roof of the umbrella.
is nice to work in downtown and this is one of those days that makes you even more pleasure. I love the snow. Create the unexpected twists it changes the day: people in the car goes into panic by a surprise snowfall provided a couple of days ago. It is nice to walk in the snow going to the office, at least to me it's fun and change the mood.
Snow is one of those phenomena that should give the inalienable right to all the people that they could enjoy. Nothing school, no work. For citizenship should be at home to shovel the sidewalks from the slopes of the garage to help people who can not clean their own space. And then, in the street in the garden in the parks to pull the snowballs and make snowmen with friends or neighbors children look for some down to have fun with the slide or bob.
But that's just my utopian vision, unfortunately the world can not be stopped even for an instant. We are too busy trying to ruin him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment