Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How Do U Know Scorpio Man Is Interested

vaunted X-Factor 2010 - episode # 12 - Semifinal

I never thought to follow a series of X-Factor as this year. It all started by accident one evening watching the selections because there were and Elio Ruggeri, and because some of the aspiring contestants were really out of your mind and with an impressive self-esteem.
So I got to follow all the specimens losing only two episodes because I was not home, only to make the nights X-Factor being home to one or the other!
year Last I followed only the last 3 or 4 episodes because I saw I was having dinner until after training and I liked Mengoni, Giuliano and Yavanna, that the three finalists. While this year is not that just did not like when a child saw the Uefa Cup matches of Juventus hanging pictures of Morocco, Barros and Sergio Brio on the wall around the TV!
Why I immediately attached to Nevruz: it is a true artist with a powerful baritone voice but can also range on high and has shown tremendous talent singing songs of an Italy that he did not remember anyone. I started to cheer for him because in addition to reminding me of the early and Renato Zero Manuel Agnelli, Afterhours, I think the Italian music scene needs a soul as he and an artist of his kind, because, admittedly, the perfect and beautiful like the mothers and aunts and teenagers in the first heat, at least I, I sick and tired!
And then this year's competitors in the race were really good, the rate was high quality and without displeasing to you on the other hand, I was sorry to be out soon of the girls while Tatangelo Ruggeri groups that go out lasted too long.
Elio was what the package was stronger, with Emily who is already a professional with an edition of S. Remo in his pocket, we have to Nevruz decanted and Nathalie who are very strong and tenacious.
Children of Zebedee Maionchi I have broken the half-hour after the first episode! Just, please, there just one! For goodness sake, David is good, very good, but that sort of let them turn out to Hollywood because they do not need to Italian music it is likely to see our girls develop into hormone-crazed with boobs (girls, not the boobs, we only miss this !) for a tuft and a well-set eyes ...
But David knows we can do and be on stage. Many give the winner and gave me trouble last night to hear that the courts have already spoken of his career, as if he already knew. For heaven's sake, we do not make Vergara that there would be nothing scandalous (never trust a contest with the tele-voting), but the way they have not found proper.
But if ever he were to win, please, I hope to hear the suggestion of Elio (which will be a fool to amuse, but it is far!) That is not to sing anything that is offered him because he knows everything and sing well to choose carefully. Because a voice like hers for the usual songs "I tore my love and I shit you not to smear" (not even most just add a "bitch") is thrown away! I feel it is best for south of the typical rock songs, which really misses between the Italian music.
His novel is in fact one of those songs coincidentally written by Francesco Renga. We want him to grow up badly Bocchia ?
I will be sensitive to the themes but unpublished Nevruz Nathalie and I liked them hard!
What Nevruz is very beautiful and I find him no reason for the perfect text. Perhaps because the title, "Between love and evil" , is a bit 'as its description by Elio: between the abyss and success. Maybe because those words so love written by Bungaro (its also the song of Mengoni, I hope to bring good!) Has interpreted the Nevruz knows how to do! Perhaps because Nevruz is a bit 'funny' guy negligent but his soul is one of those desserts that has already felt the taste of gall on love (cited).

Nathalie made me head to the heart is amazing that a person has the opportunity to sing a song written by herself. His "Tall Story" is a text who discovers his inner tenderness of feeling lost in a swing and variety of pieces of glass (cited) beds and happy, cold rooms and excessive heat (cited).
It was presented with a voice to Janis Joplin or Gianna Nannini, he finished singing the song with a his soft voice, barely scratched by the rough Home.

A song that resurrects the part of us that after a while each inevitably lose 'if he has the desire to trust and to tackle difficult path. I saw her sing happy and safe. If you do not win
Nevruz I can only accept his victory.
And vice versa.
the other, a nice pat on the back of renewed encouragement and advice of helium.
And not to disprove, is already planning the menu for the final next Tuesday, expected guests at home. If then there are the Take That in full force, will be a diobono seratone missed!
I'm going to search Google's images Nevruz, Nathalie and Elio ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment