Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Polaris Snowmobile Trail Deluxe Suspension Setup

Amarcord Bologna

Back to a place that brings me back to the past I always make him a strange sense of excitement. It 'been so for London in October 2000 after five and a half years since the last time. It 'happened a few hours ago to be returned to Bologna the first time since September 2001.
's inevitable to go back in time and make endless comparisons with what you remember. This afternoon each step in the arcades of Bologna was a scrapbook page of memories turn and compared with what I had before my eyes.
Maybe because I was in an area of \u200b\u200bthe city nine years ago I had attended, but I found a city with so many 'foreigners' , only to find the real Bolognese beyond the Porta Galliera. I mentally retraced the route that I was on a scooter to come and take the train ticket on Thursday night to return home the next day to get around the few times that I left because I knew few people, it took me more than 20 'for reminded me what it's called the Axis Equipped, so convenient to go to work at the station waiting for the future I imagined a colleague of me at the ticket counter I tried to remember the arrival track on Sunday evening and departure on Friday afternoon; I passed a shop where there was once a cinema where I saw "Ghosts of Mars".
I would like to go to the area of \u200b\u200bZaragoza and Via Andrea Costa and the stadium from the air where I lived.
Bologna I like a lot, not only for the experience I lived for those months passed quickly, but because it is a perfect sized city with one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen (Piazza Maggiore, of course) and a strong tradition and I am almost sorry to go back for just one night, a Motor Show tasteless, without recontact people that year.
Well, now that I think, one of the differences with the Bologna 9 years ago is the absence Fortitudo damn! More
the experience was beautiful and the memories come back to you strong. At that time very few people feel less than what I wanted, but I'm glad to hear the same although a few times.
Soon I turn off the PC, tomorrow the day ended in the press room and then return home.
Bologna soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment