Friday, December 31, 2010

Difference Between Herpes And Impetigo?

...(!) Next

will be that I spent the holidays at work without a day can pass in the family (yes, I have to earn my monthly salary well from € 1,000.00 net) but today is the last year and it's like any other day. Perhaps the only time I felt that this night is celebrated was when I went to get the fireworks. Because in the end for me the night of S. Sylvester is reduced to only one: the hunt for the bottle to put in the rocket to make it go as high as possible, the cigarette lighter which makes it difficult to ignite because the snow is wet or cold is a bill and now your hands purple, the fuse that lights and those seconds you need to get the right distance not to hurt or endanger the clothes and accompanied by the whistle of the firecracker sparks before heading to the sky black illuminated by a sudden flash of competition, from the looks upward and for looking after announcing all expectations for the fireworks show but maybe more towards a new year that you always hope to be different and better than the one just ended.
The point is that I do not think anything will end at midnight and early morning as another because it is another to be with your family or friends that you give your soul to prepare for the incredible food, perhaps more fun (but I think the most appropriate adjective is carefree) than usual but the same sun will rise tomorrow that goes by when we are born our lives and will one day be yes but the new life that, unless we try to change us, will be the same the day before.
tonight does not change anything.
We move forward with a timetable and he throws it hangs another (from dogs to cats in 2010, 2011, in 2012 the marmots!) For a year that has just a different number that I will only serve to remind me that I have one more year (no paranoia, just a simple fact!) I have to pay car insurance and scooter and having to deal for the tax return, etc. ...
In addition this year New Year arrives on Saturday and then it's like a normal day of the week where you do not go to work.
not I can wish you "Happy New Year!" I do not believe I say to be polite but I can not even put the exclamation point! I can say more than "Congratulations (!)" Or "Happy New Year (!)". The last serious sincere and heartfelt good wishes I have made a dear friend a couple of years ago I wrote in a text packed all these above lines without wish you a lot of beautiful things as usual, but that anything can happen be a nice surprise, no matter whether it is intentional or not.
After this good wishes are no longer able to formulate a new one.
So if anyone is offended recycling these wishes and have fun tonight, bursting firecrackers and many do not forget to necking under the mistletoe with a piece of sausage and lentils.
2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment