Monday, December 13, 2010

Hallucinogenic Orange Peels

a thought, not only for Christmas break ball

Christmas is coming. The "dear" Verona cousins \u200b\u200bhave already celebrated with S. Lucia.
However, you celebrate a saint or Christ, it matters little in common these days have the tradition of exchanging gifts.
A little 'as in S. Valentino, except that in the case of Christmas is not about consumerism, perhaps because we were born and grew up with the tradition of gift on 25/12, for days before the fateful morning (but then not exchanging them at midnight on the night before) we turn to shops looking for what we need for the other, blocking roads to capacity with our shopping malls lists our goals our packages our thoughts.
Because in the end, if you are helping to clog up our own initiative or to follow a suggestion, it is always our thinking. That is not bullshit. I share a thought that I read in another blog.
This year I made quite well, I really miss a few then I can say have made them all and I have a certain advantage that gives me peace, away from any hassle and congestion, especially. Or infilarmici with a contrasting serenity.
I thought the different situations of family and friends and what they may need and have acted accordingly. I like making gifts and receiving them does not make me sick at all, although I must admit without shame that I disagree with the saying "enough thought." Not at all.
I like making gifts because I like to see the surprise in the eyes of those who receive them and because, above all, I like that those who receive them know that I have thought to buy it. I thought of him / her, As it is, what he / she needs, what to him / her would be happy / a, what he / she likes.
And being a very curious person, I like to get them also to see what we thought why should I give. And sometimes it happens to be there so bad, like most moves me get thought a thought.
gifts just because you have no interest is nice, at least I do not like. I thought not enough, I want you to understand that behind the card for the packages is not only a package but a thought. At least when I do them gifts.
That's it, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment