Thursday, March 3, 2011

Possible Pedigree For Edwards Syndrome

Raptus shoppifero



you get an email today that says the shipping is free on Yoox .
Then, just for curiosity, eh, come on Yoox and watch your dream garage that is packed with articles (43 to be exact!).
Below the picture of a pair of dancers who had spotted the word you see threatening " last item in stock "(I think they do it on purpose, write it even if they have 100!).
.. Here is where the shooting rampage shoppifero.
do not know how but you find yourself with credit card hand and tapping the numbers are ... among other things, you realize, fearfully, to know by heart (not a good sign, right ?)... you are still in a trance, even if at that past the front door when George Clooney with a lot of "Cri I left Eli, you're the woman of my dreams, come with me, let us fly to the Maldives! "not worthy of a look.
Click
Complete the order and send it.

- Yes, but if so I do not like anything I make and I do not pay shipping - you consuls ..



0 comments:

Post a Comment