Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grace Period Expired Drivers License Ontario



Yesterday I called Kathy, one of the few classmates with whom I stayed in touch, for her birthday greetings. In
speed that characterizes all our social relations as he was asking me my job because I felt happy for once (and in general for me is a very rare!). Yes, I would say yes, after all, because I like what I do and why I agree with some nice people, and especially in the leg. We are in a dozen and it's really amazing the harmony between us.
In addition I can also put up some nice ass bike and enjoy it for a while 'days. The last was a Suzuki GSX-R 600, a new ball.
One day I was stopped at a traffic light next to a truck driver and was watching me. He was a boy of my age more or less. It was a of those situations where it makes you instinctively say hello even if you do not find the reasons. Then waiting for the green we discussed a bit 'on the bike and before leaving asked me: "And you work to go around a motorcycle?". Always instinctively, I have my happy monosyllabic yes, holding a certain shame. The boy is then spread over his truck with a grimace the meaning of which left no doubt.
Because I recognize that among the many works that are, I can not complain (too much) about that. And for once I do the figure of "what kind of work you do!" I enjoy it.
Riding.
And 'green.
Gas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment