Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fasciotomy What To Expect

Arrived!

A week ago I finally arrived Whooga I ordered then after a few days of use, here are some photos and my review:










So, I must say I am extremely satisfied.
The quality is excellent, the merino wool is soft and warm inside, I'm wearing them with bare feet and the foot stays warm and dry. They are also comfortable and light. In my opinion, differ from Ugg (the only other original brand that I've tested) for four aspects:
- the sole is stiffer than that of Whooga (and therefore + lasting perhaps?)
leg - closer
- the suede wedge heel (see second picture)
- the hair much thicker

short at a cost of € 80 I found a product that offers excellent value for money!
Approved! :-)

ps = in the end the infamous "customs fees" I have been requested! does anyone know how it works? not that I get to be paid back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment