Monday, February 14, 2011

How Are The Testicles Normal?

Help Center - Part II Burlesque

Here the crime had occurred in early autumn (see "Experience # 2" ) and I was afraid of being dead. With the nonchalance that characterizes me, in late winter months and that is ugly and out of warranty, I decided to send the watch via courier in that of Finland. Then I sat patiently waiting to receive the quote. Control via the Internet I had control the whole process: P withdrawn - consignment delivered (24 h) - product service center! Beautiful, something so transparent that even in Italy there we can dream! One day, a few later, an email service center tells me that my Suunto wrist computer was returned.
Fuck! Irretrievably gone then! No quote to accept or reject but the clock of dreams bounce, maybe with a lot of counter-lecture.
And again reverse the process: shipping game - expedition travel - shipping delivery (24 h)! As I handed him over to the house and I during the day there and my could should even out, it took a bit 'of days to meet on the 3rd but we succeeded. I had to wait in the evening and in the afternoon the oracle told me that the shipment had been delivered!
get home anxious (like who?;)), Rip the plastic carrier bag, tear the envelope bubble wrap: a sheet. Which reads: "Replaced" . Orc! I keep reading and says "... with T4 D White Blaze" . Then drive out the arm inside the bubble wrap and pull out the piece: a new cue, instead of that other crawled screwed and showered. For fucking free. Free. Gift. Out of warranty! I found it not true! Here's what it takes to retain a customer! A man with a mustache should learn ... but it is another story and if you have not already done so is now out of time.
To celebrate Saturday afternoon I went to run on the bank of Tesina. I came home with two blisters under my feet just like two boats that are still giving me! But I am overjoyed to have a piece back to the wrist!
At least I recall the girl with the beautiful voice Anglo-Italian and I thank you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment