Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gitting Rid Of Mice Fogger

Happy Days Tom Bosley!

often watching the show I wonder what happened to the actors of those shows I saw there often and I was fond of, either for routine or for the character. For one of them I had the answer.
I knew 24 hours ago from my primary source of information, or teletext. I write now that I have that moment of time the PC is still on and I want to talk about. On October 19
died Tom Bosley.
Tom Bosley was the Mr. Howard Cunningham in the show''Happy Days'' , head of the family Cunningham, model American family in the mid 50s, the father of the boy better than the world, and godfather of half bully and half play boy with a tender heart, and perhaps also a member of the prestigious President of the Leopard Lodge (who does not laugh that hat, symbol of the company?).
But for those of my generation was the imagination of an ideal father. Who would not have wanted as his father, as a parent able to listen to after a bad day at school or after a fight with friends or to trust your heart problems? Not that I want to deny the fact my parents, but the figure of Mr. Howard Cunningham came into our homes at dinner time for so many years then managed to find a place in our hearts because it is firm but understanding, expression of a way to make reasonable, staid, peaceful, loving and understanding of the happy American days, than we wanted in our own reality.
was a familiar face and I remember that when his good-natured and nice big face appeared in other TV series (it had an important role ''Murder, She Wrote'' but I've never seen an episode) I thought I felt that pleasure typical that you hear when you meet someone they met in a long time and I almost ran away to ask ''Hi, Tom! Old Leopard, how long?! How are you? Marion all right?''.
When I read the news page in the light of the paintings I admit that I was saddened. Although among the powers of that box there is also that of not killing people never really, I feel like those happy days will never come again.
Happy Days Tom!

-----------


-----------

0 comments:

Post a Comment